We are working towards making Creaney Crunch a 100% green canteen. Your canteen is guided by WA School Canteen Associations and Department of Education Healthy Food and Drink policy.
All orders must be placed before 9:00am each day. Any orders received after this time cannot be processed.
Kindergarten and Pre-primary students can only order from the lunch menu.
How to order your child’s lunch via the lunch basket system
- Use a paper bag.
- Write the order clearly on the bag in black or blue pen.
- Include your child’s name and classroom number.
- Please do not staple or use sticky tape to seal the bag. Wrap the correct money (if possible, although change will be provided) in a tissue and fold the bag.
- Place it in the lunch basket in your child’s classroom before school starts.
- A roll of 20 pre-printed bags can be purchased for $0.70.
- There is a charge of $0.05 for lunch orders not presented in a bag.
Students without lunch will be referred to the office and parental contact will be made.
Canteen always need help in the morning preparing and collating orders. If you can spare an hour to help, please call the canteen on 9309 4654