We are working towards making Creaney Crunch a 100% green canteen. Your canteen is guided by WA School Canteen Associations and Department of Education Healthy Food and Drink policy.
We are now on-line for ordering canteen lunches through Quick Cliq.
Click the register tab. You will create your own user name (email address) and password, then log in.
Select children (along the top right of the page).
Fill out your child’s details and select Creaney Primary School from the drop down box.
Add credit card, pay pal or direct deposit.
You are now ready to start ordering.Please re-register your child’s details at the start of every year to ensure their order is delivered to the correct classroom.Orders can be placed up to two weeks in advance.Please check your email after ordering, or click on “Active Orders” on the home page to check your order has been successfully placed with the correct day and meal options.
All orders must be placed before 9:00am each day. Any orders received after this time cannot be processed.Orders via the lunch baskets will still be accepted.The canteen is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday for recess and lunch.
Ordering via the classroom
Use a paper bag.
- Write the order clearly on the bag in black or blue pen.
- Include your child’s name and classroom number.
- Please do not staple or use sticky tape to seal the bag. Wrap the correct money (if possible, although change will be provided) in a tissue and fold the bag.
- Place it in the lunch basket in your child’s classroom before school starts.
- A roll of 20 pre-printed bags can be purchased for $0.70.
- There is a charge of $0.05 for lunch orders not presented in a bag.
Canteen always need help in the morning preparing and collating orders. If you can spare an hour to help, please call the canteen on 0412 071 323.